By Alex Sliva (CHS Class of 2012)
1. ____ electricity. A build up of either positive or negative charge: consists of isolated motionless charges, like those produced by friction.
4. electrically ____ An object that has equal amounts of positive and negative charges and whose net charge is zero.
5. Charged by ____. The transfer of electrical charge between two different objects by rubbing them together.
6. C - the unit of electrical charge.
8. Charging by ____. The transfer of electrical charge beteen two different objects by touching them together.
9. A measure of a capacitor's ability to store charge.
10. When positive and negative charge in an object's atoms have been slightly separated.
11. F - the unit of capacitance.
1. A conductor with zero electrical resistance.
2. Charging by ____. The transfer of electrical charge between two objects without direct contact.
3. An instrument used to detect charged objects.
6. An object who's net charge is not zero.
7. A device that stores electrical charge by keeping positive and negative charges separated.