By Alex Sliva (CHS Class of 2012)
1. ____ circuit. A branch in the circuit with zero or very low resistance.
4. voltage ____. The difference in voltage across an electrical device that has current flowing through it.
6. ____ circuit. A circuit in which the current only has one path.
8. A unit of power equal to 1,000 watts or 1,000 joules per second.
9. Kirchoff's ____ law. The voltage changes around any loop of a circuit must total zero.
10. kilowatt-____ A unit of energy equal to one kilowatt of power used for one hour.
2. A device that uses induction to convert one AC electrical current and voltage to another AC current and voltage while keeping power about the same.
3. ____ current(AC). An electrical current that oscillates in direction.
4. ____ current(DC). Electrical current flowing in only one direction.
5. ____ circuit. A circuit in which the current can take more than one path.
7. ____'s current law. The total current flowing through into any branch point in a circuit equals the total of current flowing out of the branch point.